One of the elite events in Indian Cricket is the very famous Ranji Trophy. For experienced Cricket bettors this event is a perfect opportunity to make a profit on their favourite teams.
But what is different about this tournament from other Cricket tournaments? This tournament has been around for almost a century since its inception and what is relevant about it is that it is the place where new and experienced professional cricketers come together. This results in infinite possibilities in terms of the bets and winnings that can be made.
For this reason, we want you to have the tools you need to make the right predictions. Here you will find out how this event was born, the format in which it takes place, predictions on previous events and also how to place your first bets at the best Ranji Trophy Betting Sites and what bonuses you should take advantage.
Top 4 Ranji Trophy Betting Sites in India
Overview of the Ranji Trophy
As mentioned, the Ranji Trophy was founded many years ago, specifically in July 1934. Where it starts to be part of the Indian IPL betting, and therefore its fame since that time has been rising. One of its first matches was between the famous Madras and Mysore.
The tournament’s distinctive name was given to it because Bhupinder Singh, the maharaja of Patiala, presented the first Trophy. Since then, it has remained one of the most valuable prizes in Indian Cricket.
Teams participating in the Ranji Trophy
- Capitan name: K. S. Bharat
- Batsmen: Ricky Bhui, CR Gnaneshwar, Ashwin Hebbar Vice-captain, Karan Shinde, Ambati Rayudu, Lekhaz Reddy, Dheeraj Kumar ,Uppara Girinath
- All-Rounder: Pinninti Tapaswi, Girinath Reddy, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Yara Sandeep
- Wicket-keepers: K. S. Bharat
- Spin Bowler: Manish Golamaru, Shoaib Md Khan, Tripurana Vijay, Uddaraju Varma
- Pace-Bowlers: KV Sasikanth, CV Stephen, Harishankar Reddy, Prithvi Raj, Mohammad Rafi, Kavuri Saiteja
Arunachal Pradesh (recently added team)
- Capitan name: Neelam Obi
- Batsmen: Song Tacho, Neelam Obi, Suraj Tayam, Akash Singh, Vipin Dhaka, Abhinav Srivastava, Vijay Rao
- All-Rounder: Akhilesh Sahani, Techi Doria, Kengo Bam, Nazeeb Saiyed
- Wicket-keepers: Kamsha Yangfo, Techi Sonam
- Spin Bowler: Techi Neri, Rajesh Bishnoi, Myendung Singpho
- Pace-Bowlers: Yab Niya, Manvan Patel
- Capitan name: Riyan Parag
- Batsmen: Saahil Jain, Rishav Das, Sibsankar Roy, Gokul Sharma, Denish Das, Subham Mandal, Amit Sinha
- All-Rounder: Riyan Parag, Swarupam Purkayastha, Pallavkumar Das
- Wicket-keepers: Kunal Saikia, Wasiqur Rahman, Abhishek Thakuri
- Spin Bowler: Roshan Alam, Amlanjyoti Das, Sidharth Sarmah, Rahul Singh
- Pace-Bowlers: Mukhtar Hussain, Pritam Das, Arup Das, Ranjit Mali, Rajjakuddin Ahmed, Akash Sengupta
- Capitan name: Krunal Pandya
- Batsmen: Kedar Devdhar, Aditya Waghmode, Bhanu Pania, Shashwat Rawat, Parth Kohli, Pratyush Kumar, Shivalik Sharma, Jyotsnil Singh
- All-Rounder: Krunal Pandya, Kartik Kakade, Abhimanyusingh Rajput, Dhruv Patel, Gurjindersingh Maan, Hardik Pandya
- Wicket-keepers: Vishnu Solanki, Mitesh Patel
- Spin Bowler: Bhargav Bhatt, Ninad Rathva, Ansh Patel, Chintal Gandhi
- Pace-Bowlers: Lukman Meriwala,Atit Sheth, Babashafi Pathan, Soyeb Sopariya
- Capitan name: Sudip Chatterjee
- Batsmen: Sudip Chatterjee, Ritwik Roy Chowdhury, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Manoj Tiwary, Anustup Majumdar, Abhishek Raman, Abhishek Das, Kaif Ahmed, Sumanta Gupta, Sudip Gharami
- All-Rounder: Sudip Gharam
- Wicket-keepers: Shreevats Goswami, Wriddhiman Saha, Suvankar Bal, Abhishek Porel
- Spin Bowler: Sahabaz Ahmed, Pradipta Pramanik, Ranjot Khaira, Karan Lal
- Pace-Bowlers: Mukesh Kumar, Akash Deep, Ishan Porel, Nilkantha Das, Mohammed Shami
- Capitan name: Mohammed Shami
- Batsmen: Babul Kumar, Mangal Mahrour, Sakibul Gani, Yashasvi Rishav, Kumar Mridul, Kumar Mridul, Kumar Rajnish
- All-Rounder: Shasheem Rathour, Pratyush Singh, Sarfaraz Ashraf, Sachin Kumar, Rishav Raj
- Wicket-keepers: Bipin Saurabh
- Spin Bowler: Ashutosh Aman, Shivam Kumar
- Pace-Bowlers: Abhijeet Saket, Shashi Shekhar, Amod Yadav, Malay Raj, Harsh Singh
- Capitan name: Harpreet Singh Bhatia
- Batsmen: Amandeep Khare, Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Ashutosh Singh, Sanjeet Desai, Rishabh Tiwari, Sanidhya Hurkat
- All-Rounder: Shashank Singh, Akhil Herwadkar, Vishal Kushwah
- Wicket-keepers: Lavin Coster, Shashank Chandraker, Shashank Chandraker
- Spin Bowler: Ajay Mandal, Sumit Ruikar, Shubham Agarwal
- Pace-Bowlers: Shubham Agarwal, Sourabh Majumdar, Ravi Kiran, Ravi Kiran, Aishwarya MouryaShubham Agarwal, Sourabh Majumdar, Ravi Kiran, Ravi Kiran, Aishwarya Mourya
Chandigarh (recently added team)
- Capitan name: Manan Vohra
- Batsmen: Manan Vohra, Ankit Kaushik, Shivam Bhambri, Sarul Kanwar, Sarul Kanwar, Gaurav Puri, Gaurav Gambhir
- All-Rounder: Kunal Mahajan, Kunal Mahajan
- Wicket-keepers: Arjit Pannu, Jaskaranvir Sohi
- Spin Bowler: Gurinder Singh, Arpit Pannu, Yuvraj Chaudhary, Bhagmender Lather
- Pace-Bowlers: Jagjit Sandhu, Jaskaran Singh, Shresth Nirmohi, Sandeep Sharma, Devinder Singh, Parmesh Vaidik
- Capitan name: Pradeep Sangwan
- Batsmen: Jonty Sidhu, Dhruv Shorey, Himmat Singh, Himmat Singh, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Yash Dhull
- All-Rounder: Nitish Rana, Lalit Yadav, Vaibhav Kandpal
- Wicket-keepers: Anuj Rawat, Rishabh Pant
- Spin Bowler: Shivank Vashisht, Tejas Baroka, Vikas Mishra, Shivam Sharma
- Pace-Bowlers: Simarjeet Singh, Pradeep Sangwan, Kulwant Khejroliya, Navdeep Saini, Siddhant Sharma, Deepak Punia, Mayank Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Kuldip Yadav
- Capitan name: Eknath Kerka
- Batsmen: Suyash Prabhudessai, Snehal Kauthankar, Aditya Kaushik, Manthan Khutkar, Ishaan Gadekar, Amogh Desai
- All-Rounder: Shubham Ranjane, Deepraj Gaonkar, Nihal Surlaker
- Wicket-keepers: Eknath Kerkar
- Spin Bowler: Darshan Misal, Amulya Pandrekar, Amit Yadav
- Pace-Bowlers: Lakshay Garg, Felix Alemao, Vijesh Prabhudessai, Shrikant Wagh, Heramb Parab
- Capitan name: Priyank Panchal
- Batsmen: Priyank Panchal, Bhargav Merai, Ripal Patel, Manpreet Juneja, Saurav Chauhan, Rahul Shah, Urvil Patel, Umang Kumar
- All-Rounder: Kathan Patel, Rujul Bhatt, Karan Patel
- Wicket-keepers: Het Patel, Dhruv Raval
- Spin Bowler: Piyush Chawla, Siddharth Desai, Axar Patel, Hardik Patel
- Pace-Bowlers: Chintan Gaja, Roosh Kalaria, Arzan Nagwaswalla, Hemang Patel, Tejas Patel, Jasprit Bumrah
- Capitan name: Harshal Patel
- Batsmen: Himanshu Rana, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Shivam Chauhan, Ankit Kumar, Yashu Sharma, Sanjay Dhull, Dhruv Parashar, Shubham Rohilla, Yuvraj Singh
- All-Rounder: Sumit Kumar, Rahul Tewatia, Amit Rana, Nishant Sindhu
- Wicket-keepers: Nitin Saini, Rohit Sharma, Kapil Hooda
- Spin Bowler: Tinu Kundu, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jayant Yadav
- Pace-Bowlers: Harshal Patel, Mohit Sharma, Ajit Chahal, Jaideep Bhambhu, Nitesh Hooda, Anshul Kamboj
- Capitan name: Rishi Dhawan
- Batsmen: Nikhil Gangta, Prashant Chopra, Amit Kumar, Ankit Kalsi, Nitin Sharma, Abhimanyu Rana
- All-Rounder: Akash Vasisht, Rishi Dhawan, Sumeet Verma, Raghav Dhawan, Digvijay Rangi
- Wicket-keepers: Ankush Bains, Shubham Arora, Praveen Thakur
- Spin Bowler: Mayank Dagar, Ankush Bedi, Gurvinder Singh, Ayush Jamwal
- Pace-Bowlers: Vaibhav Arora, Pankaj Jaswal, Vinay Galetiya, Arpit Guleria, Sidharth Sharma
- Capitan name: Tanmay Agarwal
- Batsmen: Tanmay Agarwal, Akshath Reddy, Rahul Buddhi, Himalay Agarwal, Tilak Varma, Bavanaka Sandeep, Chandan Sahani, Jaweed Ali, Abhirath Reddy
- All-Rounder: Hanuma Vihari
- Wicket-keepers: Kolla Sumanth, Pragnay Reddy, Prateek Reddy
- Spin Bowler: Tanay Thyagarajan, Mehdi Hasan, Mickil Jaiswal, Trishank Gupta
- Pace-Bowlers: Chama Milind, Ravi Tejan, Mohammed Siraj, Kartikeya Kak, Rakshann Readdi
Jammu and Kashmir
- Capitan name: Shubham Pundir
- Batsmen: Shubham Pundir, Abdul Samad, Abdul Samad, Shubham Khajuria, Shubham Khajuria, Qamran Iqbal, Manzoor Dar, Jatin Wadhwan
- All-Rounder: Vivrant Sharma
- Wicket-keepers: Fazil Rashid, Suryansh Raina, Ian Dev Singh
- Spin Bowler: Parvez Rasool, Waseem Raza
- Pace-Bowlers: Abid Mushtaq, Auqib Nabi, Umar Nazir Mir, Mujtaba Yousuf, Ram Dayal, Umran Malik, Yudhvir Charak
Jharkhand (recently added team)
- Capitan name: Saurabh Tiwary
- Batsmen: Saurabh Tiwary, Virat Singh, Virat Singh, Ishank Jaggi, Ishank Jaggi
- All-Rounder: Utkarsh Singh, Kaushal Singh
- Wicket-keepers: Nazim Siddiqui, Pankaj Kumar, Kumar Kushagra
- Spin Bowler: Shahbaz Nadeem, Anukul Roy
- Pace-Bowlers: Rahul Shukla, Ashish Kumar, Varun Aaron, Vivekanand Tiwari, Bal Krishna, Sushant Mishra, Vikash Singh, Shubham Kumar Singh, Monu Kumar, Sahil Raj
- Capitan name: Manish Pandey
- Batsmen: Manish Pandey, Karun Nair, Ravikumar Samarth, Devdutt Padikkal, KV Siddharth, Manish Pandey, Rohan Kadam, Mayank Agarwal, Abhinav Manohar, Aniruddha Joshi
- All-Rounder: Shreyas Gopal
- Wicket-keepers: Srinivas Sharath, BR Sharath, KL Rahul
- Spin Bowler: Jagadeesha Suchith, KC Cariappa, Krishnappa Gowtham, Praveen Dubey
- Pace-Bowlers: Ronit More, Vasuki Koushik, Prasidh Krishna, Vidyadhar Patil, Vyshak Vijay Kumar, M Venkatesh, MB Dharshan
- Capitan name: Sanju Samson
- Batsmen: Sachin Baby, Rohan Kunnummal, Salman Nizar, Robin Uthappa, Ponnam Rahul, Vathsal Govind, Rojith Ganesh
- All-Rounder: Vinoop Manoharan
- Wicket-keepers: Vishnu Vinod, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Sanju Samson
- Spin Bowler: JJalaj Saxena, Sijomon Joseph, Sudhesan Midhun, KC Akshay, Sajeevan Akhil
- Pace-Bowlers: Basil Thampi, MD Nidheesh, Unnikrishnan Manukrishnan, KM Asif, Suresh Vishweshwar, Nedumankuzhy Basil, Sharafuddeen, S Sreesanth, Edhen Apple Tom
Madhya Pradesh (Central India/Gwalior/Holkar/Madhya Bharat)
- Capitan name: Parth Sahani
- Batsmen: Rajat Patidar, Shubham Sharma, Aditya Shrivastava, Yash Dubey, Kuldeep Gehi, Gautam Raghuwanshi, Siddharth Patidar, Rishabh Chouhan
- All-Rounder: Venkatesh Iyer, Rameez Khan, Parth Sahani
- Wicket-keepers: Parth Sahani, Abhishek Bhandari, Rakesh Thakur
- Spin Bowler: Mihir Hirwani, Kumar Kartikeya, Saransh Jain, Aman Bhadoriya
- Pace-Bowlers: Avesh Khan, Kuldeep Sen, Gaurav Yadav, Puneet Datey, Ishwar Pandey, Rahul Batham
- Capitan name: Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Batsmen: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ankit Bawne, Rahul Tripathi, Yash Nahar, Kedar Jadhav, Ranjeet Nikam, Pavan Shah
- All-Rounder: Azim Kazi
- Wicket-keepers: Naushad Shaikh, Vishant More, Swapnil Fulpagar, Avdhoot Dandekar
- Spin Bowler: Satyajeet Bachhav, Jagdish Zope, Sunil Yadav, Taranjitsingh Dhillon
- Pace-Bowlers: Mukesh Choudhary, Ashay Palkar, Pradeep Dadhe, Manoj Ingale, Divyang Himganekar
Manipur (recently added team)
- Capitan name: Narisingh Kshetrimayum
- Batsmen: Jayanta Sagatpam, Bonny Chingangbam, Langlonyamba Keishangbam, Johnson Ngariyanbam, Karnajit Yumnam, Ishworjit Chabungbam
- All-Rounder: Priyojit Kangabam, Kishan Singha, Nitesh Sedai
- Wicket-keepers: Narisingh Kshetrimayum, Al Bashid Muhammed, Prafullomani Pukhrambam
- Spin Bowler: Ajay Lamabam
- Pace-Bowlers: Bishworjit Konthoujam,Bishworjit Konthoujam, Rex Rajkumar, Homendro Kabrambam, Sultan Karim
Meghalaya (recently added team)
- Capitan name: Puneet Bisht
- Batsmen: Dwaraka Ravi Teja, Chirag Khurana, Larry Gomes, Kishan Lyngdoh, Wanlambok Nongkhlaw, Rohit Shah, Wallam Kynshi, Tengchan Sangma, Purajit Mandal, Yogesh Tiwari
- All-Rounder: Ram Gurung, Aryan Bora
- Wicket-keepers: Puneet Bisht
- Spin Bowler: Anish Charak, Himan Phukan, Bamanbha Shangpliang
- Pace-Bowlers: Dippu Sangma, Akash Choudhary, Chengkam Sangma, Nafees Siddique, Kilco Marak
Mizoram (recently added team)
- Capitan name: Uday Kaul
- Batsmen: Taruwar Kohli, Lalhmangaiha, Lalhruaizela, Vikash Kumar, Zothanzuala, Khawlhring Lalremruata
- All-Rounder: Iqbal Abdulla, Parvez Ahmed, Joseph Lalthankhuma, B Lalnunfela
- Wicket-keepers: Uday Kaul
- Spin Bowler: Bobby Zothansanga, Moses Ramhlunmawia, Rinsangzela Hmamte
- Pace-Bowlers: G Lalbiakvela, Lalhruai Ralte, Remruatdika Ralte, Sumit Lama, Andrew Vanlalhruaia
- Capitan name: Ajinkya Rahane
- Batsmen: Ajinkya Rahane, Siddhesh Lad, Suryakumar Yadav, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sarfaraz Khan, Ajinkya Rahane, Prithvi Shaw, Armaan Jafferm, Sairaj Patil, Shreyas Iyer, Rohit Sharma, Aakarshit Gomel, Sachin Yadav
- All-Rounder: Shams Mulani, Shivam Dube
- Wicket-keepers: Aditya Tare, Hardik Tamore
- Spin Bowler: Tanush Kotian, Shashank Attarde, Prashant Solanki
- Pace-Bowlers: Tushar Deshpande, Mohit Avasthi, Royston Días, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shardul Thakur, Siddharth Raut
Nagaland (recently added team)
- Capitan name: Rongsen Jonathan
- Batsmen: Rongsen Jonathan, Hokaito Zhimomi, Sedezhalie Rupero, Vijay Rai, Nzanthung Mozhui, Yugandhar Singh
- All-Rounder: Shrikant Mundhe, Joshua Ozukum, Hem Chetri
- Wicket-keepers: Chetan Bist, Temjentoshi Jamir
- Spin Bowler: Imliwati Lemtur, Tahmeed Rahman, Khrievitso Kense
- Pace-Bowlers: Nagaho Chishi, Abu Nechim, Chopise Hopongkyu
- Capitan name: Rajesh Dhuper
- Batsmen: Subhranshu Senapati, Anurag Sarangi, Debasish Samantray, Sandeep Pattnaik, Abhishek Yadav, Anshy Rath
- All-Rounder: Govinda Poddar, Abhishek Raut, Biplab Samantray, Shantanu Mishra, Sarbeswar Mohanty, Prayash Singh
- Wicket-keepers: Rajesh Dhuper, Sujit Lenka
- Spin Bowler: Jayanta Behera, Bikash Rout, Pappu Roy
- Pace-Bowlers: Debabrata Pradhan, Rajesh Mohanty, Basant Mohanty, Ashish Rai, Sunil Roul
Puducherry (recently added team)
- Capitan name: Damodaren Rohit
- Batsmen: Damodaren Rohit, Paras Dogra, Iqlas Naha, Vikneshwaran Marimuthu, Gonnabattula Chiranjeevi, Aravind Kothandapani, Neyan Kangayan
- All-Rounder: Fabid Ahmed, Pavan Deshpande,Bharat Sharma, Bharat Sharma
- Wicket-keepers: Karthik Sukumaran, Ramachandran Ragupathy
- Spin Bowler: Sagar Udeshi, Raghu Sharma
- Pace-Bowlers: Sagar Trivedi, Ashith Rajiv, Suboth Bhati, Vijai Raja
- Capitan name: Mandeep Singh
- Batsmen: Mandeep Singh, Karanpreet Singh Brar, Manpreet Singh, Sourav Kumar, Shubman Gill, Abhijeet Garg
- All-Rounder: Sanvir Singh, Abhishek Sharma
- Wicket-keepers: Prabhsimran Singh, Anmol Malhotra
- Spin Bowler: Mayank Markande, Harpreet Brar, Vinay Choudhary, Krishan Alang
- Pace-Bowlers: Siddarth Kaul, Baltej Singh, Arshdeep Singh, Ashwani Kumar, Gurnoor Brar
- Capitan name: Mrunal Devdhar
- Batsmen: Mrunal Devdhar, Arindam Ghosh, Pratham Singh,Shivam Chaudhary, Shubham Chaubey, Vikrant Rajput
- All-Rounder: Karn Sharma, Mohammad Saif
- Wicket-keepers: Vivek Singh, Ashish Sehrawat, Upendra Yadav
- Spin Bowler: Harsh Tyagi, Avinash Yadav, Akash Pandey
- Pace-Bowlers: Amit Mishra, Himanshu Sangwan, Dhrushant Soni, Akshat Pandey, Ananta Saha, Yuvraj Singh
- Capitan name: Ashok Menaria
- Batsmen: Ashok Menaria, Ashok Menaria, Salman Khan, Deepak Hooda, Rajesh Bishnoi Sr, Yash Kothari, Abhijeet Tomar, Samarpit Joshi, Arjit Gupta, Ankit Lamba
- All-Rounder: Aditya Garhwal
- Wicket-keepers: Manender Singh, Suraj Ahuja
- Spin Bowler: Shubham Sharma, Ravi Bishnoi, Anirudh Chouhan
- Pace-Bowlers: Aniket Choudhary, Tanveer-Ul-Haq, Khaleel Ahmed, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Rituraj Singh, Shiva Chauhan, Deepak Chahar
- Capitan name: Jaydev Unadkat
- Batsmen: Arpit Vasavada, Samarth Vyas, Vishvaraj Jadeja, Cheteshwar Pujara, Himalaya Barad,Jay Gohil, Kishan Parmar
- All-Rounder: Prerak Mankad, Chirag Jani, Ravindra Jadeja
- Wicket-keepers: Sheldon Jackson, Harvik Desai, Snell Patel
- Spin Bowler: Dharmendrasinh Jadeja, Yuvraj Chudasama, Kamlesh Makvana, Parth Bhut
- Pace-Bowlers: Jaydev Unadkat, Chetan Sakariya, Kushang Patel
Sikkim(recently added team)
- Capitan name: Kranthi Kumar
- Batsmen: Nilesh Lamichaney, Liyan Khan, Pankaj Kumar Rawat
- All-Rounder: Palzor Tamang, Lee Yong Lepcha, Mandup Bhutia, CA Karthik, Akash Luitel, Anwesh Sharma
- Wicket-keepers: Ashish Thapa, Chitiz Tamang
- Spin Bowler: Md Saptulla, Rajiv Darjee, Ankur Malik
- Pace-Bowlers: Sumit Singh, Nitesh Gupta, Nitesh Gupta
- Capitan name: G Rahul Singh
- Batsmen: G Rahul Singh, Rajat Paliwal, Ravi Chauhan, Mohit Ahlawat, Mumtaz Qadir, Shivam Tiwari, Amit Pachhara, Anshul Gupta, Hardik Sethi
- All-Rounder: Pulkit Narang, Arjun Sharma, Lakhan Singh
- Wicket-keepers: Devender Lochab
- Spin Bowler: Rahul Singh, Arun Bamal, Vikas Yadav, Nitin Tanwar
- Pace-Bowlers: Diwesh Pathania, Sachidanand Pandey, Raj Bahadur, Poonam Poonia, Varun Choudhary, Trivendra Kumar, Nitin Yadav
Tamil Nadu (Madras)
- Capitan name: Vijay Shankar
- Batsmen: Baba Aparajith, Shahrukh Khan, Baba Indrajith, Kaushik Gandhi, C Hari Nishanth, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Sai Sudharsan, Ganga Sridhar Raju
- All-Rounder: Vijay Shankar, J. Kousik, Washington Sundar, Sanjay Yadav
- Wicket-keepers: Narayan Jagadeesan, Dinesh Karthik
- Spin Bowler: R Sai Kishore, Manimaran Siddharth, Murugan Ashwin, Ravichandran Ashwin
- Pace-Bowlers: Sandeep Warrier, T Natarajan, M Mohammed, Ragupathy Silambarasan, Saravana Kumar
- Capitan name: KB Pawan
- Batsmen: Rajat Dey, Bishal Ghosh, Samrat Singha, Bikramkumar Das, Samit Gohel
- All-Rounder: Subham Ghosh, Saurabh Das
- Wicket-keepers: KB Pawan, Nirupam Sen, Dipayan Debbarma, Arkaprabha Sinha
- Spin Bowler: Amit Ali, Rahil Shah, Sankar Paul
- Pace-Bowlers: Manisankar Murasingh, Rana Dutta, Ajoy Sarkar, Abhijit Sarkar, Saruk Hossain
Uttar Pradesh (United Provinces)
- Capitan name: Kuldeep Yadav
- Batsmen: Akshdeep Nath, Rinku Singh, Almas Shaukat, Madhav Kaushik, Karan Sharma, Sameer Rizvi, Priyam Garg, Abhishek Goswami, Nalin Mishra, Samarth Singh
- All-Rounder: Sameer Choudhary
- Wicket-keepers: Aryan Juyal, Dhruv Jurel
- Spin Bowler: Saurabh Kumar, Shivam Sharma, Kuldeep Yadav
- Pace-Bowlers: Ankit Rajpoot, Yash Dayal, Shivam Mavi, Mohsin Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Aaqib Khan
Uttarakhand (recently added team)
- Capitan name: Jay Bista
- Batsmen: Jay Bista, Robin Bist, Vijay Jethi, Kunal Chandela, Kamal Singh, Tanush Gusain
- All-Rounder: Dikshanshu Negi, Swapnil Singh
- Wicket-keepers: Saurabh Rawat, Vaibhav Bhatt, Vijay Sharma
- Spin Bowler: Mayank Mishra, Himanshu Bisht
- Pace-Bowlers: Akash Madhwal, Agrim Tiwari, Ankit Manor, Nikhil Kohli, Deepak Dhapola
- Capitan name: Faiz Fazal
- Batsmen: Faiz Fazal, Ganesh Satish, Atharva Taide, Mohit Kale, Yash Rathod, Apoorv Wankhade
- All-Rounder: Sanjay Raghunath
- Wicket-keepers: Akshay Wadkar, Jitesh Sharma, Siddhesh Wath
- Spin Bowler: Akshay Wakhare, Aditya Sarwate, Akshay Karnewar
- Pace-Bowlers: Yash Thakur, Darshan Nalkande, Aditya Thakare, Lalit Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Rajneesh Gurbani
Ranji Trophy format
The passage of time in Cricket has only made it evolve into a noble and passionate sport. However, the way it is played and the way it proves which team is the best has changed. Last season during the 2018-19 season, there was a gaming experience that Indian players loved while betting live.
How did the new format of Ranji Trophy take place? This tournament was divided into 4 tiers. Resulting in:
- Elite Group A: 9 teams would participate.
- Elite Group B: 9 teams would participate.
- Elite Group C: 10 teams would participate.
Plate Group: the teams that were recently added and accepted to the Ranji Trophy would participate.
In each group the teams would hold their internal matches, resulting in the winners. However, this qualification scheme is somewhat complex as; the five winning teams from Group A and B together with two winning teams from Group C and one team from the Plate Group would qualify.
This means that the winning teams from Group C are promoted to Group A and B places. And the losers of these named groups would be relegated to positions in Group C. This forms a sort of qualification pyramid.
Ranji Trophy Betting Latest Predictions
One of the recurring events in online cricket betting in India and the teams with the most Ranji trophies won is Mumbai. They have had their hands on the Ranji Trophy in more than one season.
Check out the latest cricket results before you go to the best Ranji Trophy betting site out there. You will find the right ones for the task on this blog. Now let’s get into the context, as we have mentioned, Mumbai has won for the fourth time in a row. Believe it or not, this is a huge achievement, as there are more than 30 teams participating.
Then in second place is Karnataka, this team despite following in Mumbai’s footsteps, the gap between them could be seen as abysmal. Then come teams that have played in Ranji Trophy finals, these are Services (Army), Northern.
We know that this data is very (VERY) important, as it can serve as a guide to make the following bets in the Ranji Trophy. Therefore, I leave you the statistics according to the titles won until the 2019/20 season. These are:
|Team Name||titles earned|
Choosing the best Site for Ranji Trophy Betting
There are countless betting sites offering services on the internet, but is any of them suitable for an Indian punter to participate in? If you are interested in a site to bet on the Ranji Trophy, you need to be aware of certain requirements and licenses.
This is essential for that casino or sports betting platform to allow you to bet for real money and even place free bets.
Aspects that make a bookmaker the best Ranji Trophy betting sites
Legality, licensing and security
These three elements go hand in hand with a bookmaker being what it claims to be. This is easily verifiable by logging on to the platform and looking at a valid and current licence issued by a relevant body.
Is this important? Indeed, it is! The Ranji Trophy betting sites suitable for an Indian player anywhere in the country to play safely is that the platform is international. This is because each region of India has different policies, while in some places it may be valid, in others it may not.
Payment methods, withdrawals and local currency
When entering into gambling it is important to check that you can use methods that are easily accessible to you. Also, if it is an international platform, it must accept Rupees as a payment method. The latter is mandatory due to the policies and regulations of the country.
Live stats and live betting are available
One thing a good Ranji Trophy betting site has to have is this. Statistics should present accurate data on what happens in each match and live betting should not be missing!
Bonuses and promotions
Plenty of games to bet on but never plenty of promotions. This is one of the key aspects of a quality bookmaker. Be it welcome bonuses, loyalty bonuses, reload bonuses or wildcards on losses.
Casino of the month – JeetPlay
If you were wondering throughout this article, where can I bet on my favourite cricket teams this Ranji Trophy season? We think the right choice for you is jeetplay casino.
But why choose them and not another Ranji Trophy betting site in India? First of all, our experts have corroborated that it is a safe and reliable site with almost 15 years of operation in the betting world.
Learn more about the pros and cons of betting at Jeetplay
- This casino has been in the industry for almost 15 years of uninterrupted service.
- It offers bonuses and promotions on a regular basis.
- You can place live bets on Cricket from their live betting section.
- Payment and withdrawal methods are available throughout India.
- All types of Cricket betting are available.
- You must be of the majority age.
- An efficient internet connection is required.
- Ranji Trophy odds are standard compared to other casinos.
Popular Ranji Trophy Teams and Players
There are favourites in this Cricket tournament, and they played so phenomenally last season that they still hold a place among the top teams. Based on that premise, here we will tell you which were the most popular teams, which players stood out and made a difference in the Ranji Trophy.
Although the last Ranji Trophy suffered from Covid-19 altercations, this did not prevent some incredible plays from being shown in the matches that took place last season. There it was observed:
The unwavering and still unbeaten Mumbai Cricket team, there Sarfaraz Khan stood out getting 300 in the Ranji Trophy. And along with team captain Rohit Sharma they enter the Elite 301 not out.
Following closely behind are the Delhi team, who in one of their last matches against Tamil Nadu, stand out players Yash Dhull and Shahrukh Khan, who stole the show with professional class batting.
Also, the focus of great plays on the teams;
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
These were the teams that registered victories in the higher divisions. On the other hand, Nagaland and Manipur registered victories in the Plate division of Ranji Trophy.
How to place bet on Ranji Trophy?
We come to the entertaining part of this review and what will probably be your favourite. It’s all about taking the first steps towards placing a bet. As we have mentioned, the crucial step to make your stay enjoyable and of course, to get a good sum of money for your bets, is choosing the best Ranji Trophy betting site.
To do this, we suggest you read the Ranji Trophy betting tips to identify a safe bookmaker or enter from one of our recommendations.
Steps to betting on the Ranji Trophy
- Enter the website of your choice.
- Register your details and log in.
- Go to the cricket section and place your bets according to your predictions.
- Wait for the match to finish and claim your winnings or go to the live casino and bet in real time.
3 Best Ranji Trophy betting sites for Indian gamblers
If the above has got you excited to start betting on your favourite team, Mumbai, Delhi or Services (Army) or any other team, then don’t worry, we will tell you today which are the three sites to bet on the Ranji Trophy with confidence. But, if you feel that you don’t have the expertise to make the right choice, don’t worry, today we will tell you which are the three sites to bet on the Ranji Trophy with total security, and they are:
This online casino offers its players sports betting or casino betting. However, its forte is sports betting and this is proven by the fact that its Ranji Trophy odds it offers are among the highest. Moreover, it is one of the best betting sites in India certified by many experts.
With over fifteen years of impeccable service this casino offers IPL India betting covering all Cricket events, including of course the Ranji Trophy. At this bookmaker you can enjoy IPL betting bonuses, offers and 24-hour support.
Unlike some sports betting platforms, Jeet Play is exclusive to India. What does this mean? It guarantees coverage of all IPL matches in Cricket and other sports. It also has special offers targeted at Indian players.
When to bet and What to Bet on Ranji Trophy?
Perhaps a frequently asked question for players who want to get into IPL Cricket betting with tournaments of this type, is when to bet and what to bet. To discuss this, it is necessary to mention the Ranji Trophy odds that each match offers.
These odds are based on the matches taking place, increasing or decreasing as this prestigious Cricket tournament progresses.
In turn, these odds tend to vary during the matches, if a team has lost consecutively and is facing a team that has won, their chance of winning is low. So, if it is the latter that wins, the reward will be greater. At least compared to what you would win if the team that has all the chances to do so wins.
Betting platforms also have odds that may differ from others. One thing to consider, however, is that Ranji Trophy live betting tends to have higher winning percentages.
Placing a live bet on the Ranji Trophy
If you have decided to place a live bet, let us congratulate you, although these require a little more accuracy, the returns you get from them are higher. One of the advantages of betting live on the Ranji Trophy is the extended time of each match. This is perfect for getting an idea of who will win, who will be the best player, runs scored and other types of betting.
Steps to live betting on the Ranji Trophy
- Log in to the live casino, we suggest Fun88, Betway and Jeet Play.
- Register your details on the betting site and accept the bonuses.
- Confirm and validate your user account by making your first deposit
- Login to the live sports section, Cricket IPL Ranji Trophy
- Bet on the match in progress and back your online betting decisions.
- Wait for the match to finish, claim your winnings and withdraw them by the method of your choice
The Ranji Trophy Betting Tips
If someone has told you that there is no way to have a safe bet on IPL level Cricket, you have to tell them to read this article. We will give you some of the Ranji Trophy betting tips that will make every play you make a sure bet.
Although it may sound a bit unrealistic, by following these simple tips you will see improvements in your competitive plays.
- Cricket is a sport that can be confusing at first, so try to watch a match or two before betting.
- To make the right prediction you need to know the strengths and weaknesses of your favourite team.
- Each team has different compositions, in each match take a look at which one is more favourable.
- The history of events of a team can give indications whether the next match will be favourable or not.
- Ranji Trophy odds can vary between bookmakers and their level on the event.
- Bet only when you are sure of your Cricket team.
- Don’t get carried away by emotions.
- Set a maximum bet amount.
Betting App for the Ranji Trophy
Cricket games, especially Ranji Trophy games, last between 5 to 8 hours. Which is a lot if you are a person who has to work, go to school or have personal activities. The solution to all this, is to bet from the Ranji Trophy betting app.
Is this type of application found on all betting platforms? No, as this is only a feature of the best Ranji Trophy betting sites. At least on Fun88, Betway and Jeet Play. Pros of using mobile App:
- They are currently running on both Android and IOS.
- You will be able to view match stats.
- Place bets.
- Make deposits.
- Receive match notifications.
- Opt in for exclusive bonuses.
It is worth noting that most Ranji Trophy betting sites have a responsive display on any mobile device thanks to HTML5 technology so it is not strictly necessary to download apps.
Ranji Trophy betting bonuses
The Ranji Trophy is among one of the most important IPL cricket tournaments of the year – it features more than 30 teams with professional and experienced players facing each other, making for an incredible event.
Is it possible to make it sound more attractive? I think so, the best bookmakers allow their players to opt for IPL betting bonuses. This means that they are ideal to take advantage of. You will find the following bonuses;
- Welcome bonus.
- No deposit bonuses.
- Reload bonus.
- Winning Multi bet bonus.
- Lucky streaks.
- Loyalty bonuses on some platforms.
Payment methods for Ranji Trophy betting
One of the concerns that Indian players experience on a daily basis is about finding a suitable payment and withdrawal method. But one of the advantages of betting on IPL platforms with Ranji Trophy is that you will always find variety. Here, we will name a few of them, and before we go any further, we would like to remind you that international casinos are obliged to accept and send Rupees.
This is a safe option for any player. They usually include Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and a few others.
An electronic wallet that will allow you to make and even receive payments. By using their application, you can opt for their instant payments.
This is another e-wallet ideal for players not to reveal all their details to the casino. The downside is the percentage increase for each payment made.
Mobile application that allows you to link your bank accounts and thus, choose to pay with no strings attached.
- Google Play: Easy to use, available throughout India, and requires minor recognition
Winners of the Ranji Trophy in the Previous matches
On March 13, 2020 the new Ranji Trophy winners were announced and they were the Saurashtra team. Demonstrating that a combined skill set would stand up to teams with high experience and performance such as Bengal who were runners-up.
Who made up this winning team?
Their captain; Jaydev Unadkat, Vice-Captain; Arpit Vasavada and the rest of the team comprising of: Samarth Vyas, Vishvaraj Jadeja, Cheteshwar Pujara, Himalaya Barad, Kishan Parmar, Jay Gohil, Prerak Mankad, Chirag Jani, Ravindra Jadeja, Sheldon Jackson, Harvik Desai, Snell Patel, Dharmendrasinh Jadeja, Yuvraj Chudasama, Kamlesh Makvana, Parth Bhut, Chetan Sakariya, Kushang Patel.
Is the Ranji Trophy popular in certain parts of India or throughout the country?
This event is one of the best known, and is organised in order to follow tradition and award the Ranji Trophy to the winner.
Can I bet if I am a minor age?
No, you can't! It is against the rules of the game.
Is it possible to play Ranji Trophy live?
Yes, it is possible! As long as it is from an online casino with Ranji Trophy like the ones mentioned here.
Is it possible to play Ranji Trophy on mobile?
Yes, it is! There are casinos that have fully integrated this modality.
Who was the winning team of last season 2019/20?
The winner was the Saurashtra cricket team.
We hope you have found the advice you are looking for when it comes to on Ranji Trophy betting sites. This event is one of the most important events in IPL Cricket in India, which means you should not miss the opportunity to bet on it.
Why is it so important for bettors in India? The chances of winning real money on your bets during this tournament increase. This is due to the participation of more than 30 teams with professional players which makes the Ranji Trophy odds favourable.
Choose a recommended casino here today, start your bets and get every one of them right with the tips we have for you!