If you’re looking for the best online Bitcoin casino in India, you’re in the right place. Here at T20IPLIndia, we know that Bitcoin is becoming a popular banking method for many betting sites, and we have laid out all the information you need in this guide.
So, what are you waiting for? Continue reading this well-researched guide and you’ll be all set for the Bitcoin gaming experience.
Top 4 casinos that accept bitcoins of 2022
What is a Bitcoin casino?
A Bitcoin casino is an online casino that accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment. Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency that was created in 2009 and like other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is decentralized. This means it’s not controlled by any bank or financial authority.
Still, Bitcoin fluctuates in value just like normal currency and can therefore affect your online gambling experience. To play at a Bitcoin casino in India, you need to open a Bitcoin wallet and from there, you can follow the steps provided by the casino to deposit or withdraw your funds.
How to gamble using Bitcoin?
Indian Bitcoin casinos make it extremely easy for people to play their favorite games. If you’re ready to start spinning the reels, here’s how you can place your first bet.
- Create your account at an online Bitcoin casino.
- Go to the casino’s banking section and make your first deposit in Bitcoins.
- At this point, you’ll be able to claim the welcome bonus. If the bonus is generous, claim it.
- Go to the casino’s game section and select the game you want to play. Some casinos have a search bar that you can use to easily find the game.
- The game will open and you’ll see the reels of the slot and other buttons such as ‘max bet’ and ‘spin’
- Check the game’s paytable to know how much the symbol is worth then choose the amount you want to bet and the paylines you’d like to play.
- Click ‘Spin’ to spin the reels and your bet will be placed.
Advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin casinos in India
- Bitcoin is one of the safest casino deposit methods in India.
- With Bitcoin, you can also enjoy fast transactions.
- Bitcoin casinos often reward players with generous bonuses and regular promotions.
- These casinos are also compatible with mobile devices with some even having mobile applications.
- Bitcoin online casinos in India are also known for their helpful customer support
- Bitcoin often has unexpected fluctuations in value.
- There aren’t many Bitcoin casinos that accept Indian players.
How to choose a legit Bitcoin casino in India
Now that you’ve known the advantages and disadvantages of playing at a Bitcoin casino, let us discuss how you can choose the right one. There are five features you should always look for in a casino and they include the following.
Check if the casino has a valid license
All top Bitcoin casinos and betting sites online in India have a valid license. So always check whether a casino is licensed and regulated before signing up. The most popular licenses come from the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority and from Curacao Gaming. If you find a Bitcoin casino having one of these licenses, you’ll get to enjoy a wonderful gaming experience free from unfair gaming practices and data abuse.
Check the casino’s quality and number of games
When exploring Bitcoin casinos, you need to also check which games are being offered. A good Bitcoin casino will have a wide variety of games that include slots, table games and live dealer events. Also check the quality of these games. Make sure that the casino offers high quality titles. The graphics should be well done and the live dealer games should be offered via HD streaming technology.
Make sure the casino has generous bonuses
With generous bonuses at your disposal, you’ll be able to place more bets and increase your chances of winning without using your Rupees. So as you choose a Bitcoin casino, ensure that there are lots of bonuses or promotions available. For instance, an online casino welcome bonus should be there as well as a reload bonus or cashback.
Ensure that the casino has a reliable customer support
When playing at a new Bitcoin casino, you might encounter a few challenges here and there as you try to navigate the website or application. So check whether the casino’s customer support is fast and efficient. You can send them an email or call them and ask a question and see how fast they’ll respond. Any Bitcoin casino in India that responds within 24 hours is great and you should definitely consider joining it.
Bitcoin casinos in India offer an impressive variety of games. From slots to table games and other options such as scratchcards and keno, believe us when we say you will never run out of anything worth playing.
So without wasting time, here’s what many top Bitcoin casinos in India are offering.
- At any Bitcoin casino, you will find 3-reel and 5-reel slots.
- These slots also have different themes such as Adventure, Fantasy and Ancient Egypt or Rome.
- When playing slots, you’ll encounter three types of symbols. They include Wilds, Scatters and Multipliers.
- RNG table games are simply an easier version of land-based table games such as poker, roulette and blackjack.
- Each table game has different variants available. For instance, you may find American, French and European roulette.
- Casinos often reward players with free bets when they play table games.
Live dealer games
- In these games, you are playing the usual table games but in real time via a live streaming platform.
- There are real dealers who shuffle real cards while sitted in real studios.
- You’ll also be able to interact with the dealer through a live chat feature.
What Bitcoin games can you play online?
You’ve found the best online Bitcoin casino in India and now you’re looking for a game to play. Well, allow us to make your day by telling you that you can now play Andar Bahar as a live dealer title. This card game has an RTP of 97% which is quite impressive considering there are some slots that have an RTP of below 95%. Playing Andar Bahar is also easy. A standard 52-card deck is used and all you have to do is to predict the side that will match the first card that was drawn.
Mega Moolah is the most popular progressive jackpot slot in India and quite honestly, in the world. In this game, if you place a bet and lose, a small portion of the bet will go to the jackpot pool. The jackpot pool will continue growing until someone wins. As a creation of Microgaming, Mega Moolah has a simple design that’s also quite elegant and attractive. This game has an RTP of 88%, but considering that you may take home more than 100 million rupees, we say it’s worth a try.
Live dealer blackjack
Playing live dealer blackjack at any Bitcoin casino in India is as exciting as sitting in a land-based casino. When the game begins, you’ll be dealt two cards and the dealer receives one card. To win you need to get a card total of 21 or a number that’s close to it. Live dealer blackjack has an RTP of 99.29% which is one of the main reasons why it’s always mentioned in Bitcoin casino reviews. You’ll also find different bet limits so it doesn’t really matter whether you’re a newbie or a Highroller.
Bitcoin bonuses and offers for Indian players
T20IPLIndia briefly mentioned earlier in this guide that the top Bitcoin casinos in India offer a good number of bonuses and promotions. So which bonuses can you claim? Well, here are some of our favorites.
- Welcome offers.
- Daily and weekly reload bonuses.
- No-deposit bonuses.
- Weekly cashback.
How to deposit and withdraw money at Bitcoin casinos?
Joining the best online Bitcoin casino in India is one thing and depositing your Bitcoins is a completely different process. Luckily for you, we have all the answers you need. The process of depositing and withdrawing is easy and fast. All you have to do is follow the below steps and you’ll be spinning reels in a few minutes.
How to deposit
- To deposit your coins to any Bitcoin casino in India, you need to open a crypto wallet first.
- Link your bank account to the wallet and add funds.
- Convert the Rupees into Bitcoin.
- Log in to your betting account and go to the casino’s ‘Deposit’ section.
- Select Bitcoin as your payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and you’ll then be required to enter your wallet’s address.
- Go to your crypto wallet and copy your ‘address’
- Paste this address in the casino and submit the transaction.
- Go back to your crypto wallet where you’ll be required to authorize the payment.
- Authorize the payment and your Bitcoins will be transferred to the casino.
How to withdraw
- To withdraw your winnings from a Bitcoin casino, go to the casino’s banking section and select ‘Withdraw’
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Paste your wallet address and confirm the transaction.
- The casino will begin processing your payout and you should receive the funds within 72 hours.
Difference between crypto and Bitcoin online casinos
Playing at a Bitcoin casino in India is slightly different from playing at a crypto casino. A Bitcoin casino refers to an online casino that only accepts Bitcoin when it comes to cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, a crypto casino means that different forms of cryptocurrencies are supported including Bitcoin. For instance, a crypto casino can accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and Ripple.
Other Alternative currencies that you can consider to gamble online
Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency you can use to gamble online with. Others such as Ethereum and Litecoin are just as good and we’re going to tell you some of their benefits below.
Ethereum was released in 2015 after two years of hard work by Vitalik Buterin, Gavin Wood and other brilliant programmers. This cryptocurrency comes second to Bitcoin in terms of popularity and market value and you can use it to gamble online. There aren’t many Ethereum casinos currently accepting Indian players. However, we know as this cryptocurrency continues to grow in popularity, many bookmakers will begin accepting it.
Ripple was initially released back in 2012 and although it’s not as popular as Bitcoin, it has the potential to become a great cryptocurrency in the future. Ripple offers fast and secure transactions and it’s quite affordable when compared to other cryptocurrencies. If you find a casino in India that accepts Ripple, try it out. We’re confident that you’ll find amazing games and features there.
Initially released in 2011, Litecoin is considered by many as the younger sibling of Bitcoin. This is because it’s nearly identical to Bitcoin. However, please don’t assume that this crypto’s payment patterns are the same as Bitcoin. Litecoin transactions are four times faster than Bitcoin which makes them a go to for many people around the world.
Dogecoin is a globally recognized cryptocurrency that was released in 2013. With a Shiba Inu dog as its logo, you can already tell that this currency is an easy-going one. Dogecoin is faster than Litecoin and it has received numerous endorsements from celebrities. This has led to more online cricket betting sites and casinos accepting it as a form of payment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency that was released in 2009 by a person or a group of people known as Satoshi Nakamoto.
No, not all Indian casinos accept Bitcoin. There is a decent number of Indian bookmakers who accept this cryptocurrency and hopefully in the future, the number will rise.
Yes, when you play at the top Bitcoin casinos in India, you’ll be able to claim lucrative welcome bonuses, reloads plus other great promotions.
Yes, Indian casinos that accept Bitcoin offer live dealer games. There are also slots and RNG table games as well as other games such as keno and craps.
You need to create your betting account and then create a Bitcoin wallet. When you create your wallet, you’ll be given a unique wallet address that you can use to deposit funds to the casino.
You can choose the right Bitcoin casino by ensuring that it’s licensed and regulated and that it offers a wide variety of games. The casino should also offer regular promotions and have a helpful customer support team.
Bitcoin is a popular cryptocurrency. However, finding the best online Bitcoin casino in India can become a bit challenging. That is why we urge you to take a look at the few casinos we’ve recommended in this guide and to read our other Bitcoin casino reviews to see whether you’ll find the perfect site for you.
You can use Coinbase or Copay to open your Bitcoin wallet and after that, it’s just a few clicks and your first deposit will be processed. Just don’t forget that this cryptocurrency also fluctuates in value, so stay updated on all crypto news and gamble responsibly.