The T20 Blast tournament this 2022 promises to be even more exciting than in previous years. And if you’ve decided to place your bets and are already looking for information, you’ve come to the right place!
We will cover every single point related to the T20 Blast. We’ll give you our free T20 Blast betting tips. We will also let you know our top T20 Blast betting sites for Indian players.
And, by the end of this article, you will be clear about predictions, odds, online bookmakers and everything else related to this popular new tournament in the Twenty20 cricket format.
About T20 Blast
The T20 Blast, also known as the Vitality T20 Blast, is a cricket event where one of the newest formats in world cricket began to be implemented.
It has been played since 2003, when the ECB decided to inaugurate the competition between England and Wales.
Since 2003 until 2009 it has been known as the Twenty20 Cup. And it has had other names such as Friends Provident t20, Friends Life t20 and Natwest t20 Blast. This has been due to the different sponsors the competition has had over the years.
Latest Vitality T20 Blast predictions 2022
Predictions of who will win have been very close, as teams have been adjusting and improving their performance.
Kent, although they won in 2021, Northamptonshire in 2019, are not among the favourites, in fact, predictions believe they will be among the bottom positions.
On the other side, the favourites for champions include Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and Surrey. All teams have strong and balanced squads in both batting and bowling.
In addition, if we take into account the preliminary odds of the best mobile betting sites, we will find that among the teams they predict will go far are:
These 4 teams, in turn, are the best performers throughout the history of the whole championship. This has undoubtedly promoted them to be among the favourites to win this year.
As for those with the worst odds, they are Northamptonshire, Glamorgan, Durhan and Derbyshire.
How to choose the best Vitality T20 Blast betting site?
One of the T20 Blast betting tips we can give you is to always choose multiple betting sites that offer this event. But also, you must keep in mind that they must be good, and for that, we will give you some tips for you to identify them:
License and security
It is the first and one of the most important things. You will be gambling in offshore casinos. So they must be licensed as an international online gambling operator. Some of these include UKGC, MGA and eCogra.
Open to Indian bettors
Next, the site must be open to Indian players. More importantly, it must accept Indian rupees as the currency of payment. This way, you can be sure that the site is open to players from all over India.
Markets & T20 Blast odds
Not all betting sites have cricket among their options. And some have markets such as the T20 IPL India, but do not have the T20 Blast. So it is of utmost importance that the site has this event.
It should also have attractive odds that allow you to get the most out of every bet you make.
T20 Blast Live Streaming
Although not essential, the fact that the site offers live T20 Blast streaming is an incredible advantage.
Believe us, this is one of the most underrated cricket betting tips, but it can make all the difference. Not only will you enjoy live streaming of the match, but you’ll also get enhanced T20 Blast odds, and pop-up markets that could win you big.
Offers & promotions
Last but not least, you should check the bonuses offered by the site. The best Vitality T20 Blast sites should offer free bets, free deposit bonuses and special promotions.
How to register at a Vitality T20 Blast betting site?
The next of the T20 Blast betting tips we’ll give you is how to register with an online betting site. To be able to bet, it is mandatory that you have an account. The process is super simple:
- Go to the official website of the T20 betting site.
- Locate and click on the register button.
- Fill in the form with all the information requested. Try to use real data.
- Accept their terms and conditions of use and click the submit button. At this step, you can also accept the welcome bonus they offer.
- Click on the confirmation link sent to your email. That’s it! Your account on the betting site is almost ready to start betting.
How to place a bet on T20 Blast?
Now that you have created an account on any of the best cricket betting apps, it’s time to bet. To do this, all you need to do is do the following:
- Go to the site and log in with your credentials.
- Go to banking and click on deposits.
- If this is your first deposit, don’t forget to claim your first deposit bonus.
- Select the method to choose and the amount to deposit.
- Follow the steps and confirm your deposit.
- Now, go to the sportsbook section and search for Vitality T20 Blast.
- Choose a match, as well as a betting market and odds.
- Enter the amount to bet and click on the “Bet” button. That’s it! Now all you have to do is wait for the result.
Latest T20 Blast betting odds
The T20 Blast odds are a fractional or American decimal number that relates to what you could win in odds. But the T20 Blast odds also mean the probability of the event occurring.
And what do the sites base their calculations on? Well, a number of factors. First, they look at the history and statistics of the matches. Then, the squad of players and the field where they will face each other.
And finally, they adjust according to fan favoritism, performance in each match, and other details such as weather conditions and injured players.
And here is an important detail at least in the T20 Blast odds in decimal format. The higher the odds, the more money you will receive if you guess right, but at the same time, the chance of being right is lower.
What to bet on the Vitality T20 Blast?
T20 Blast betting as well as esports betting in India has many markets available. But some are more lucrative and easier to bet on than others. Here we will explain a little about each of the ones we recommend:
It may be obvious, but it’s one of the best T20 Blast betting you can make at any time. Although it’s true that sites like Betway are starting to offer them at really attractive T20 Blast odds.
Our suggestion is to place your bet when it has already started, so you can get a real idea of how each team is performing.
Winner of the match
This option is the best if you want to bet on the day-to-day. You can place your bets live and thus, in addition to enjoying the event, you will be able to place your bet based on fully updated information.
Top batsman/top bowler
You can place bets per match or for the whole cup. Here, you should not only focus on the best players, but also on the teams that are most likely to reach the final.
Why? Because then the players will get more time on the field, more exposure and therefore more chances to qualify as top batsman/top bowler.
Top 3 Vitality T20 Blast betting sites for Indian players
Although we have left you with our list of places where you can bet on the Vitality T20 Blast, we want to tell you about our top betting tips. These are sites that, according to our experts, have outstanding features in this market. We’ll tell you a little about them:
To enter the betting section, simply visit the Spin Sports section. There, you will find:
- Enhanced T20 Blast odds for pre-match events.
- Extensive betting markets available.
- Possibility to enjoy live betting, both with interactive table, as well as live streaming for some matches.
- Betting on both website and mobile via their responsive website or native apps for Android and iOS.
Here, the main thing is that you can bet from your mobile or desktop using their website or native apps. But it is also characterised by having:
- Attractive daily reload bonuses.
- Special bonuses for live events.
- Improved odds and a wide range of markets for all cricket bets.
- Historical and predictions section per match and per cup.
It is perhaps one of the best T20 Blast betting sites. Because of their long history, they have managed to please all users with:
- Live to a stream of all T20 Blast matches.
- Ability to bet using rupees as well as local methods like PayTM or UPI.
- Extensive betting markets are available in advance so you can build your betting strategy.
- Among the best odds available on all the markets they offer.
Free T20 Blast betting tips
The following are T20 bLast betting tips that you can apply regardless of your level of experience. They will not give you a sure win on every bet you place. But they will help you enjoy the game and online betting more.
Register with a number of trusted sites
That accepts Indian players as well as rupees or whatever currency you are going to use. And before you place your bet, make sure you check them all out to pick the best odds that work best for you.
Do your research and follow your instinct
Do thorough research on the teams you want to bet on. Find out how they’ve performed in recent years, the squad, the coach, even the fixtures against other teams and the weather that favours them the most. Then, combine that knowledge with your intuition and place your bet based on those two aspects.
Create a budget
How will that help you? Because you will be clear on how much to spend and how to distribute it. This is key when you are practising responsible gambling. So in addition to creating the budget, you must stick to it.
Place bets smartly on T20 BLAST League team
To bet nattily on the T20 Blast league teams, you must look into many aspects. Jumping off, you should analyze the players and the squads.
Fortuitously, we got you covered. Below are analyses of all T20 Blast league teams based on different physiognomies.
- Captain: W. M. H. Rhodes
- Batters: Matt Lamb, Sam Hain, Rob Yates, Adam Hose, Dom Sibley, Dan Mousley.
- All-rounders: Jacob Bethell, Chris Woakes, CArlos Brathwaite, Will Rhodes, Ethan Brookes.
- Wicket-keepers: Chris Benjamin, Michael Burgess, Alex Davies.
- Bowlers: Manraj Johal, Olly Stone, Henry Brookes, Danny Briggs, Craig Miles, Oliver HAnnon-Dalby, Ryan Sidebottom, Jake Lintott, Liam Norwell, George Garret.
- Captain: Billy Godleman.
- Batters: Billy Godleman, Harry Came, Tom Wood, Leus Du Plooy, Wayne Maden, Shan Masood.
- All-rounders: Luis Reece, Alex Thomson, Alex Hughes, Mattie McKiernan, Anuj Dal.
- Wicket-keepers: Brooke Guest.
- Bowlers: Michael Cohen, George Scrimshaw, Ben Aitchison, Dustin Melton, Nick Potts, Sam Conners, Suranga Lakmal.
- Captain: Scott Borthwick.
- Batters: Graham Clark, Michael Jones, Tom Mackintosh, Scott Borthwick, Alex Lees, Jonathan Bushnell, Sean Dickson, Keegan Petersen.
- All-rounders: Paul Coughlin, Luke Doneathy, Ben Stokes, Ben Raine, Liam Trevaskis.
- Wicket-keepers: David Bedingham, Ned Eckersley.
- Bowlers: Harry Crawshaw, George Drissell, Jack Campbell, Chris Rushworth, Matt Salisburry, Mark Wood, Matty Potts, Oli Gibson, Brydon Carse.
- Captain: Tom Westley.
- Batters: Nick Browne, Tom Westley, Feroze Khushi, Alastair Cook, Dan Lawrence, Robin Das, Josh Rymell.
- All-rounders: Simon Harmer, Matt Critchley, Paul Walter, Luc Benkenstein.
- Wicket-keepers: Will Buttleman, Michael Pepper, Adam Wheater.
- Bowlers: Aaron Beard, Sam Book, Aron Nijjar, Shane Snater, Eshun Kalley, Jaime Porter, Ben Allison, Jack Plom.
- Captain: David Lloyd.
- Batters: Vallum Taylor, Kiran Carlson, Billy Root, Colin Ingram, Eddie Byron, Marnus Labuschagne, Sam Northeast.
- All-rounders: Andrew Salter, Joe Cooke, David Lloyd, Dan Douthwaite, James Harris.
- Wicket-keepers: Alex Horton, Chris Cooke, Tom Cullen.
- Bowlers: Andy Gorvin, Lukas Carey, Ruaidhri Smith, James Weighell, Michael Nesser, Michael Hogan, Prem Sisodiya, Jamie Mcllroy, Timm van der Gugten, Tegid Phillips.
- Captain: TBA.
- Batters: Jack Taylor, Chris Dent, Ian Cockbain, Miles Hammond, Marcus Harris.
- All-rounders: Graeme van Buuren, Benny Howell, George Scott, Ryan Higgins, Tom Price, Ben Charlesworth, Ollie Price, Zafar Gohar, Will Naish.
- Wicket-keepers: Tom Lace, James Bracey, Ben Wells.
- Bowlers: Jared Warner, Josh Shaw, Tom Smith, David Payne, Matthew Taylor, Dominic Goodman, Ajeet Dale, Naseem Shah, Paul Van Meekeren.
- Captain: James Vince.
- Batters: Ross Whiteley, Joe Weatherley, Aneurin Donald, James Vince, Toby Albert, Fletcha Middleton, Tom Prest, Nick Gubbins.
- All-rounders: Felix Organ, Liam Dawson, Keith Barker, Ian Holland, James Fuller.
- Wicket-keepers: Tom Alsop, Ben Brown, Lewis McManus, Ben McDermott.
- Bowlers: John Turner, Chris Wood, Harry Petrie, Mason Crane, Mohammad Abbas, Scott Currie, Brad Wheal, Kyle Abbott.
- Captain: Sam Billings.
- Batters: Ben Compton, Joe Denly, Alex Blake, Tawanda Muyeye, Zak Crawley, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Jack Leaning.
- All-rounders: Darren Stevens, Grant Stewart, George Linde, Marcus O’Riordan.
- Wicket-keepers: Sam Billings, Ollie Robinson, Jordan Cox.
- Bowlers: Harry Podmore, Matt Milnes, James Logan, Nathan Gilchrist, Fred Klaassen, JAs Singh, Matt Henry, Qais Ahmad, Matt Quinn, Hamidullah Qadri.
- Captain: Travis Head.
- Batters: Ali Orr, Luke Wright, Tom Haines, Tom Clark, James coles, Harrison Ward, Travis Head.
- All-rounders: George Garton, Ravi Bopara, Fynn Hudson-Prentice, Daniel Ibrahim, Tom Hindley, Delsay Rawlins.
- Wicket-keepers: Oli Carter, Mohammad Rizwan.
- Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Henry Crocombe, Tymal Mills, Jack Carson, Will Beer, Sean Hunt, Jofra Archer, Ollie Robinson, Jamie Atkins, Archie Lenham, Steven Finn.
- Captain: Rory Burns.
- Batters: Will Jacks, Laurie Evans, Ben Geddes, Rory Burns, Jason Riy, Ollie Pope.
- All-rounders: Jordan Clarks, Ryan Patel, Nico Reifer, Tom Lawes, Chris Jordan, Cameron Steel, Sam Curran, Tom Curran.
- Wicket-keepers: Ben Foakes, Jamie Smith.
- Bowlers: Conor McKerr, Matt Dunn, Nick Kimber, Amar Virdi, Dan Moriarty, Reece Topley, James Taylor, Nathan Barnwell, Gus Atkinson, Daniel Worral.
- Captain: Tom Abell.
- Batters: George Bartlett, Will Smeed, James Hildreth, Tom Abell, Matt Renshaw.
- All-rounders: Craig Overton, Tom Lammonby, Lewis Gregory, Lewis Goldsworthy, Roelof van der Merwe, Ben Green.
- Wicket-keepers: Steven Davies, Tom Banton.
- Bowlers: Kasey Aldridge, Max Waller, Sonny Baker, Jack Leach, Ned Leonard, Josh Davey, Jack Brooks, Ollie Sale, Marchant de Lange, Peter Siddle.
- Captain: Tim Murtagh.
- Batters: Max Holden, Mark Stoneman, Sam Robson, Robbie White, Eoin Morgan, Ishaan Kaushal, Josh de Caires, Stephen Eskinazi, Peter Handscomb, Joe Cracknell.
- All-rounders: Martin Andersson, Luke Hollman.
- Wicket-keepers: Daniel O’Driscoll, Jack Davies, John Simpson.
- Bowlers: Tom Helm, Shaheen Afridi, Blake Cullen, Toby Roland-Jones, Toby Greatwood, Thilan Walallawita, Tim Murtagh, Max Harris, Ethan Bamber, Nathan Sowter, Mujeeb Ur Rahman.
- Captain: Steven Patterson.
- Batters: Adam Lyth, Gary Ballance, James Wharton, Dawid Mala, Will Fraine, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Tom Loten, Joe Root, Matt Revis, Harry Brook.
- All-rounders: Adil Rashid, Matthew Waite, Matthew Fisher, David Willey, George Hill, Jordan Thompson, Dom Bess.
- Wicket-keepers: Jonathan Tattersall, Jonny Bairstow, Harry Duke, Ben Birkhead.
- Bowlers: Josh Sullivan, Dom Leech, Ben Coad, Steven Patterson, Jack Shutt, Duanne Olivier, Haris Rauf.
- Captain: Brett DÒliveira.
- Batters: Jake Libby, Ed Pollock, Jack Haynes, Tom Fell, Josh Dell, Taylor Cornall, Azhar Ali.
- All-rounders: Moeen ali, Brett DÒliveira, Ed Barnard, Jacques Banton.
- Wicket-keepers: Gareth Roderick, Ben Cox.
- Bowlers: Dillon Pennington, Joe Leach, Josh Tongue, Charlie Morris, Josh Baker, Pat Brown, Mitchell Stanley, Adam Finch, Ben Gibbon.
- Captain: Colin Ackermann.
- Batters: Louis Kimber, Sam Evans, Rishi Patel, Hassan Azad, Nick Welch, Rahmanullah Gurbaz,
- All-rounders: Arron Lilley, Ben Mike, Rehan Ahmed, George Rhodes, Colin Ackermann, Scott Steel, Wiaan Mulder, Tom Scriven.
- Wicket-keepers: Sam Bates, Lewis Hill, Harry Swndells.
- Bowlers: Callum Parkinson, Abidine Sakande, Chris Wright, Nathan Bowley, Will Davis, Ed Barnes, Alex Evans, Naveen-ul-Haq, Gavin Griffiths, Beuran Hendricks, Roman Walker.
- Captain: TBA.
- Batters: Keaton Jennings, Luke Wells, Phil Salt, Rob Jones, Steven Croft, Liam Livingstone, Tim David.
- All-rounders: George Balderson, Josh Bohannon, Danny Lamb.
- Wicket-keepers: Jos Buttler, George Bell, George Lavelle.
- Bowlers: Tom Hartley, Jack Blatherwick, Tom Bailey, James Anderson, Richard Gleeson, Luke Wood, Jack Morley, Liam Hurt, Saqib Mahmood, Matt Parkinson.
- Captain: Steven Mullaney.
- Batters: Sol Budinger, Alex Hales, Ben Duckett, Ben Slater, Joe Clarke, Haseeb Hameed.
- All-rounders: Steven Mullaney, Matt Montgomery, Samit Patel, Liam Patterson-White, Calvin Harrison, Lyndon James, Dan Christian, Joey Evison, Sam King, Fateh Singh.
- Wicket-keepers: Tom Moores, Dane Schadendorf.
- Bowlers: Dane Paterson, Stuart Broad, Toby Pettman, Brett Hutton, Luke Fletcher, Matt Carter, Jake Ball, Zack Chappell, James Hayes, James Pattinson.
- Captain: Josh Cobb.
- Batters: Josh Cobb, Emilio Gay, Rob Keogh, Ben Curran, Charlie Thurston, Will Young.
- All-rounders: Pluke Procter, Tom Taylor, Gareth Berg, Saif Zaib, Gus Miller, James Neesham, James Sales.
- Wicket-keepers: Adam Rossington, Ricardo Vasconcelos, Harry Gouldstone.
- Bowlers: Jack White, Simon Kerrigan, Natham Buck, Brandon Glover, Ben Sanderson, GRaeme White, Freddie Heldreich.
T20 Blast bonuses
For betting on the Vitality T20 Blast there are many bonuses available. However, we would like to mention three that can be found on all the sites we have recommended:
From your first deposit to subsequent deposits you can get reload bonuses ranging from 5% to 400% in the best case scenario. Just claim it before you deposit and when you deposit, the bonus will be credited to you!
If you are a regular punter, this bonus is for you. You can get a small refund on your losses in the form of a bonus. The good thing is that this bonus is usually free of wagering requirements.
It is often a one-off free bet on certain markets and at odds over 1.60. The good thing is that the wagering requirements are usually quite low and you can choose the match you want to use the free bet on.
How do I claim a welcome bonus at T20 Blast betting website?
The process for claiming a welcome bonus at any online gambling site is usually similar. So we’ll leave you with the general steps below.
- Register at a Vitality T20 Blast betting site. It can be any of the ones we recommend.
- Go to banking and then click on deposits.
- Click on “Apply” on the Vitality T20 Blast welcome bonus card.
- Choose a deposit method and enter the amount to deposit.
- Complete the transaction and confirm it.
- Wait a few seconds for the page to reload and you will see your deposit and deposit bonus credited.
Latest T20 Blast tournaments news
To begin with, and since 2020, the event is held in a 3-division format. This way, matches can be better adjusted and all provisions can be made for the COVID-19 pandemic.
So far, the confirmed date for the event to start is 25 May this year, with a remake of the Kent v Somerset match in Canterbury.
Fridays, Sundays and Wednesdays each week are when more matches are being scheduled. However, it is worth noting that all matches will be played daily.
Already some sites have started to show the odds for the different teams. For example Betway and 22bet. And both allow pre-match betting on who could be the winner of this edition.
Vitality T20 Blast winners
In the table below, we will list the winners for each year of the event:
|Birmingham Bears||2014||2003, 2017|
|Somerset||2005||2009, 2010, 2011, 2021|
|Surrey||2003||2004, 2013, 2020|
Which team has won the most T20 Blast tournaments?
There are 4 teams that have been super successful in the history of the Vitality T20 Blast. These are:
- Hampshire. Having won in 2010 and 2012.
- Kent. Having been crowned in 2017 and 2021. But also coming second in 2018.
- Northamptonshire. Having won in 2013, 2016 and coming second in 2015.
- Nottinghamshire. With two trophies won in 2017, 2020 and coming second in 2006.
Features of T20 Blast betting site
The features that any T20 Blast betting site should have should include the following:
- Availability of betting on all T20 Blast matches.
- Ability to bet in Indian rupees, as well as domestic payment methods including PayTM, UPI and other options such as Skrill, Neteller, or Visa.
- Live streaming of matches.
- Ability to place pre-match and live bets.
- Attractive and varied odds.
- Extensive betting markets that do not include only the traditional ones (winner of the match/cup). Such as: man of the match, man of the event, number of runs, first to score runs, etc.
- Mobile apps or, failing that, a responsive website for betting wherever, whenever.
Can I bet on the Vitality T20 Blast if I live in India?
Yes, you can! International betting sites often offer such events for you to bet on online. That's the advantage of online bookmakers.
Can I bet using rupees on the T20 Blast?
Yes, if the site you registered with accepts them, you can of course use rupees to bet on this and any other sporting event.
Do sportsbooks accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
Yes! 22bet and Fun88 are two examples. At either of them, you will be able to bet using both rupees and cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Ripple, ZCash, etc.
When does T20 Blast 2022 start?
In May. To be specific, the opening match for this season is on the 25th of May with Kent Spitfires vs Somerset.
How many overseas players are in each T20 Blast team?
Up to a maximum of two. This ensures that players genuinely belong to England and Wales.
Why are there no Indian players in any T20 Blast team?
Because the Indian cricket commission prohibits Indian players from playing for other teams in order to avoid talent drain.
The T20 Blast is one of the most exciting international cricket events in the world. It is one of the first to implement the Twenty20 format.
Here we have given you all the T20 Blast betting tips we know. As well as the best cricket betting sites where there are amazing markets, T20 Blast odds and bonuses.
Now it’s up to you to choose, register and get your bets on, as the event is about to begin. Just bet responsibly and understand that we don’t take any liability for anything.