The reliable payment options on betting sites are as wide-ranging as the options for betting. One of the most reputable wallets for security is MuchBetter.
This company is an excellent choice for players across India, and although it is not as well-known as its counterparts Neteller or Skrill, gamble with MuchBetter it’s an option worth exploring.
So, today we’ll be talking about this payment and withdrawal option. We’ll also leave you with a list of the best MuchBetter betting sites in India.
That way, by the end of reading, you will know where to register to bet online using MuchBetter.
Top Online Muchbetter Betting Sites with Exciting Bonuses
What is MuchBetter?
MuchBetter is an e-wallet founded just in 2017 that has managed to stand out in the market by not only offering transparency in transactions, but also a high level of security.
MuchBetter implements device pairing, touch identification, dynamic security codes and other methods to ensure that every transaction is legitimate.
And if you are worried that with so many verifications the process of using the wallet will become complicated, you are wrong!
MuchBetter innovates by offering simplicity in its transactions without leaving security aside. And that’s exactly why MuchBetter casinos are increasing in popularity nowadays.
How MuchBetter works?
To start with this MuchBetter review, we’ll explain what it is. MuchBetter is a payment option that has entered the market in a disruptive way.
Being an alternative option to traditional methods and mainly focused on iGaming, MuchBetter works in a peculiar way.
For starters, it is an e-wallet that allows for express transactions and works as an intermediary between your traditional banking options and the casino.
In this way, it guarantees the privacy of all your data. Giving you the opportunity to deposit and withdraw money without having to enter your details directly on the MuchBetter betting sites.
In simple terms, it works as an intermediary that protects your information.
Steps to create and verify your MuchBetter account
To bet on cricket leagues at any MuchBetter sportsbook, you need to have an account with this wallet. The good thing is that registering is simple, and these are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and go to the MuchBetter website.
- Locate and click on the “sign up” button.
- Enter your phone number.
- Create an access code that is hard to guess but easy to remember.
- Confirm the code you just created.
- Select the account currency.
- Enter your first and last name, as well as your email address, date of birth, address, city and postcode.
- Click the button “Get my MuchBetter account” and that’s it!
Verifying the MuchBetter account
The next thing you need to do is to verify your MuchBetter account. This way you will not only be able to access betting promotions, but you will also have higher transaction limits.
- With your session logged in, go to the menu section where it says “Limits” and then click on “Raise my limits”.
- Choose the ID verification and then click the button to continue.
- Upload a photo of your PAN Card, valid passport or driving license. Make sure the photo looks good and does not have any editing.
- Next, upload a selfie of yourself holding the document you have uploaded.
- Wait at least 5 minutes for the documents to be approved and that’s it! You will receive a notification of the successful verification.
How to fund your MuchBetter account?
You already have the account in your wallet, but to be able to play at any of the best MuchBetter betting sites in India, you need to fund it with money. So next we’ll explain the steps to fund your wallet:
- Log in to the MuchBetter app or website using your PIN and mobile number.
- Locate and click “Top Up”.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and then click the confirm button.
- Considering your country of residence, you will be presented with several options to deposit. Some of them are: Visa, MasterCard, cryptocurrencies, bank transfer, Interac, etc.
- Choose the one that best suits you and enter the information requested.
- Verify the information including the amount to deposit and the commissions and click the confirm button.
- You are done! In a matter of minutes, you will see available balance in your wallet balance.
Steps for depositing money using MuchBetter at an online Indian casino
With your MuchBetter wallet set up, and before you can start betting at any of the best MuchBetter betting sites in India, you must fund your casino account. To do this, just follow the steps we will explain:
- Choose one of the MuchBetter betting sites we have recommended. All of them are excellent, but there is surely one that you like more than the others.
- Register at the online MuchBetter casino using your real details. Use the same details that appear on your PAN card, the same number you use at MuchBetter and an email address you have access to.
- Then, go to the site’s banking section and choose “Deposit with MuchBetter“.
- Enter your phone number associated with the wallet and the amount to deposit.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the code that you will receive via the MuchBetter app.
- Type in the OTP code you received and you’re done. In a few seconds you will see the money in your game account balance.
How to withdraw money using MuchBetter?
After placing your bet on the IPL in 2022 at the best MuchBetter casino, you must be wondering how to withdraw your winnings. And the fact is that with MuchBetter, the process couldn’t be simpler:
- Log in to your casino and go to your account balance.
- Check that the amount available for withdrawal is at least the minimum amount allowed.
- Go to the withdrawal section and choose MuchBetter.
- Enter the amount to withdraw as well as the phone number.
- Confirm the transaction and you are done.
MuchBetter withdrawals vary from casino to casino. Although, you should know that in the best MuchBetter casinos, the average maximum time is often no more than 24 hours.
Transfer fees and exchanges rates of MuchBetter for Indian gamblers
Although MuchBetter casinos accept this payment method as a means for deposits and withdrawals, you should be aware that transactions are not free.
In this sense, they vary depending on the method you use to fund your account, as well as for withdrawals.
What’s more, some MuchBetter betting sites charge an extra fee for withdrawals to this wallet. That said, here is a brief overview of the fees:
- 7% to deposits using AstroPay, BANCO and cash.
- If you deposit using regular bank transfer, the transaction is free of charge.
- 0,99% to deposits using EPS and Ideal.
- Visa and MasterCard have variant fees depending on the bank. For deposits it may vary from 1,5% to 5%.
- If you use Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals the fee is 2%.
- The withdrawals through Interac e-transfer, the fee will be USD 4, no matter the amount. While for withdrawals using wire transfer the fee may be too high (€50 plus 2% if the transactions surpass €500).
Why use MuchBetter for betting while in India?
Bet online using MuchBetter from India may be a comfortable and safe option for many for one simple reason.
MuchBetter is a wallet designed for iGaming. Which in many cases, like PayPal, is not allowed, even if the casino accepts it as a payment option.
This means that you won’t break the rules of the tool when gambling and betting online, and what’s more, MuchBetter casinos use this option as an intermediary to provide you with extra layers of protection for your financial information.
Perks and cons of using MuchBetter for online betting
This MuchBetter casino review wouldn’t be complete without telling you about both sides of the MuchBetter coin. So, we’ll try to keep it short and to the point so you can see it clearly:
- It is a safe and reliable method, especially for iGaming.
- Accepts Indian players.
- Deposits to casino accounts are credited instantly.
- Bitcoin can be used to fund the wallet, as well as other methods.
- They have an app as well as a website for making transactions.
- Not available in Indian rupees, which means additional costs.
- Deposit and withdrawal fees can be very high, not to mention currency conversion fees.
- Visa card betting is more accepted to top up the MuchBetter wallet when in India. This is because MasterCard issuing banks are against online gambling.
Comparative between MuchBetter and other payment options
MuchBetter betting sites do not only accept payments through this wallet. There are other options and for this reason, we want to make a comparison:
Visa vs. MuchBetter
Withdrawals through Visa are often more expensive and take longer than those through MuchBetter, yet the deposit fees are lower.
MasterCard vs. MuchBetter
MasterCard often does not allow casino withdrawals, while MuchBetter does, though MasterCard does allow rupee deposits, which MuchBetter does not yet support.
Skrill and/or Neteller vs. MuchBetter
The main difference between e-wallets lies in the currencies they support, as they all have the same crediting times. Skrill and Neteller, on the other hand, accept Indian rupees, while MuchBetter does not yet.
Bank transfer vs. MuchBetter
Incredibly, not all of the best MuchBetter betting sites in India accept bank transfer as a method of payment.
This certainly puts in a check and gives a firm step towards using MuchBetter as an option. It would be used as a bridge for deposits, considering that the funds are free.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
No. For the moment, MuchBetter withdrawal and deposit are only available using pounds, euros and American dollars.
Of course, it is! This is a legit method that lets you make transactions with complete peace of mind.
YES! MuchBetter is an e-wallet created in particular for iGaming, so, of course you can use it for placing bets using your MuchBetter funds.
Yes. But the MasterCard card is only available to European residents. So, if you live in India, you can’t get the card, but still, you can use the funds on electronic transactions with total comfort.
That depends, but in short, no. MuchBetter works as any other wallet. And the fees may vary from as low as 0,5% to 7% plus extra commission in certain transactions.
Unfortunately, no. This is still a new payment method, so, it’s not available in all online gambling sites that accept Indian players.
The best MuchBetter betting sites in India are certainly an option for all players who want to use an iGaming focused wallet.
MuchBetter offers so many advantages, from amazing bonuses and promotions, to security and data privacy, that their commissions and lack of rupee support is really overshadowed.
To conclude this article, we would like to clarify that we are not associated with any payment method. This means that information may change from one day to the next, and it is your responsibility to make sure that the method still works and is still available.
If you liked our article, do not forget to share it on your social networks, so we can reach more players who have doubts like you and are looking for trusted sites to solve them.